Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alex lambert idol castoff moves to dream house with a price



Seems Alex Lambert fans have been HAD! We wanted more of him, yes we did! We finally got it with him entering the dream house and 24/7 ALEX, YIPPEEE....but it comes with a price!

No one mentioned that to view personal areas will require a subscription fee. Public access is free. No one ever uttered the words, SUBSCRIPTION FEE! From the articles I have read there is not yet a fee, but you can bet that Simon Fuller has his eye on the money bags as each of us enter into his world of "IF I CAN DREAM" as we watch Alex. Do I think it is a great experience for him, well...maybe. I will say its better than nothing. Regardless of what the "protesters" have been posting on the net about how he will gain exposure, learn, write and be mentored by greats, geez that sounds like a perfect world...can we all sign up. But beleive me "nothing is free" and reality is reality!

Now just how much is this going to cost? Did those who had ties with the petition and other outlets urging us to get him on the show know this? If so are they receiving some sort of "enhancement" or fringe benefit?




Just when you thought you could lounge on the couch and watch Alex's every move....BLAM....not!

I don't like this one bit! Im mad as hell right now and I smell a rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment