Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alex Lambert Fans SIMON GOT YOU!! ‘If I Can Dream’

Alex Lambert Fans Simon Got you hook, line and sinker! What Simon Fuller and "If I can dream" is not telling you!

For GENERAL PUBLIC CONTENT its free, but their will be a subscription fee for more personal areas!

"Once the show goes live, you’ll be able to follow any cast member you wish. It’s a revolutionary idea and no doubt a technological feat at the very least. Is this the future of television? I’m willing to guess YES (so get used to it). From what I understand, watching the show’s “general public content” is free on Hulu but you can also pay a monthly subscription fee to watch them drool in their sleep, among other mundane live things. If you saw the cast, I think you’ll agree Simon Fuller will have no trouble ripping that money out of the hands of millions of Americans"

Read the entire article!!
American Cinema Blog » Thoughts on ‘If I Can Dream’ Episode 1

No comments:

Post a Comment