Friday, January 15, 2010

I want "hold a woman" released as the next single


Have you ever felt something so strongly that you would be willing to do anything to make it happen. That's where I am with "Hold a Woman" you know that sexy Bucky Covington song. I know that once it is released, yes once it is released....it will go straight to number one. So I've decided to start a one woman campaign and hope others join in and help persuade Lyric Street records to release "Hold a Woman" as the next single. I encourage everyone to help. Feel free to post this graphic as your personal pic (avi) on your facebook, myspace and twitter accounts. Use it everywhere and lets get the attention Bucky and this song deserves.
Check back often as I will continue this graphic campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment